- I do not offer sexual intercourse (vaginal Or oral penetration)
- I am not interested in permanent markings, switch activities or drugs & alcohol.
- When you contact me be prepared to give me reasons why you are worthy of my time to serve me.
- I do NOT engage in any activity that is directly sexual, unsafe or non-consensual.
- By contacting me you have read and agreed with the terms in the consent and liability declarations . click here.
For new slaves I do require a standard screening process to ensure that we both feel safe and comfortable going into this. Privacy and security are essential for an open, trusting dialogue. Your confidentiality is of the utmost importance to me. I hope you understand that screening is simply about my safety, and that you can respect that personal safety is my utmost priority.
To start the screening process you can either fill in the contact form or include in your initial e-mail the following three bits of screening information:
1. Your first and last name and phone number (no google voice or ‘burners’)
2. A photo of you and a link to your LinkedIn page or
3. The names, websites, and e-mail addresses of two references you’ve recently seen, who can vouch for your good slave behaviour.
4. Or any social media network that you use and that can show who you are
5. your work phone number and last name
I assure you that no one will see this e-mail aside from myself. If you like, I can delete all screening information after you have been verified. Please send this information to me at email@example.com
Note for returning clients: There is no need to go through the screening process again. Please e-mail me.
(1) Due to high volumes of time wasters, sessions are now strictly by appointment with deposit paid in advance.
(2) for those requiring a dungeon experience, the cost of the dungeon will be added to your overall tribute.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSITS
All sessions require a NON refundable deposit of £100 minimum at time of booking or more depending on the value of the booking to confirm your session. In extreme circumstances beyond your control, your deposit may be rolled over to another session to be booked within a month of the date of the original booking at my discretion BUT under NO circumstances will it be refunded in cash.
Note: any payments made towards a session whatever the amount, will be treated as a deposit.
Deposits must be paid in my NatWest account at time of booking. enquire for other payment options.
My Bank Account In The UK:
Natwest Bank Plc
Account Name: M McKay
Acc No: 17 18 77 45
Sort code: 60 – 11 – 10
My International Bank details:
BIC: NWBK GB 2L
IBAN : GB95 NWBK 6011 1017 1877 45
Please contact me by email if you have any questions or would like more information.
Madame D offers a professional service of domination and fantasy role play and adheres to a strict code of conduct. I will not disclose any identifiable or sensitive information to any third party. All conversations and session related information are held in the strictest confidence. My clients confidentiality and privacy is paramount at all times.
- All procedures, examinations and scenarios are carried out within a role play environment only. All services I provide are carried out at your own risk. I pride myself on exceptionally high standards
- All equipment and toys are cleaned after and between use
- Anal toys are all used with condoms and sterilised after use
- Showers and washing facilities are cleaned in between clients and all towels are laundered clean and fresh.
Etiquette – How to behave in the presence of a PRO Mistress.
If you are fortunate enough to be granted an audience with a professional dominatrix, be sure to follow this advice.
- DON’t arrive unprepared
- Carry out any assignments that he/ she has given you with exacting precision.
- The importance of cleanliness cannot be overemphasised! So I will be graphic and specific on this point – Take a shower and shampoo your hair, if not immediately before your appointment then do it in the morning. Some dominatrix will let you shower or freshen up at their studio if you arrange to arrive early for that purpose. Wash your private parts thoroughly , front and back, and after every visit to the restroom. Carry wet wipes if washing is inconvenient.
- Use an Antiperspirant deodorant.
- Don’t eat garlic, rich meals or raw onions for a day beforehand.
- Brush and floss your teeth and use mouthwash or chew gum.
- Wear clean clothes, especially clean underwear and socks.
- Do not wear cologne.
- Do not omit any of these precautions.
- Take care not to arrive hungry, tired or in a bad mood.
- Eat, rest, clear your mind and take a few moments to compose yourself beforehand.
- Also allowing time after the session is wise. You may need time to unwind or you might want to extend the session or the session might start late.
DO bring the essentials:
- Give her a resume detailing your level of experience, interests and limits. Never bring a long detailed script of your fantasy, let the Mistress add her own elements.
- An offering such as flowers, a card, wine, candle or a small BDSM toy shows respect.
- Have the exact change. Extra cash for a tip or extending is smart, many Mistresses take credit card but be sure to ask ahead of time.
- Don’t make a bad first impression.
- Be on time, early is just as bad as late.
- Set the tone for the session from the beginning with politeness and obedience.
- If a receptionist answers the door or the dominatrix meets you in her street clothes, don’t be thrown off, understand that your session has not yet begun.
- Discretion is paramount. Do not address her as Mistress in public, Don’t kneel outside her door or say or do anything obvious to tip off the neighbours.
- Experienced clients expect to wait for a dominatrix, be patient.
DO make a good start:
- Take care of the money immediately. Do not let her ask you for it.
- Pressing her to agree to activities such as Anal play, piercing or toilet training is foolish and risky because she will need to protect herself, even if she does those activities. Push insets is a sure path to banishment.
- Let her ask questions and gather information first, then be sure to speak up about your hopes for the scene.
- Don’t expect special activities such as golden showers. Privileges must be earned.
- Overstating your experience or limits will not impress her, she will find out and be annoyed.
- And most importantly, don’t say things like “you can do anything with me” because an experienced dominatrix will then satisfy her most severe sadistic urges thinking that you are one of the rare few who can handle it. Remember, her idea of extreme is something she doesn’t get to do often even though for years she has played long hours daily. Don’t tempt a highly experienced player to go extreme on you.
- Don’t expect or even ask for nudity or sex. She won’t be taking off her clothes , dancing, massaging or let you kiss her intimate body parts, find those services elsewhere. There will be no sex of any kind ever, none, never.
Don’t ruin the session:
- Don’t hesitate when given direction , immediately do as you are told.
- Make noises, it is entertaining, but never scream or cry out loudly without express allowance. Dominatrix has ears.
- Speak up if pushed beyond your limits, a good Mistress will appreciate the input without being threatened.
- No touching without permission. Not even a slight brush of the shoulder, certainly not a handshake, kisses on the hand or hug. Consider yourself warned that it is dangerous to touch a dominatrix.
- Don’t make inappropriate remarks or suggestions, and don’t ask personal questions. Remember your place.
- Have realistic expectations. Know that your session will not perfectly match your fantasies, but if you are open to her you might find she can change your fantasies, as a skilful dominatrix will mould her clients to fit herself.
- Do be the perfect submissive:
- Give up your power . Trust her to remember your requests, let her run the session. Get down on your hands and knees before her, keep your eyes downcast, always address her as Mistress or whatever title she prefers.
- Ask for permission before speaking . Say Mistress may I speak? Enthusiastically kiss her boot or whatever else she presents for worship.
- Crawling is the only acceptable form of locomotion. Stay aware of your own limits during play. Don’t try to impress by surpassing your limits, instead stand out by helping her learn your boundaries. A qualified Mistress will want to use this information to train you.
- Monitor your circulation during bondage to prevent nerve damage. If your extremities tingle, go numb or feel cold, let her know.
- Tell her if you feel faint or woozy.
- Experienced dominatrices will leave time at the end of an intense session and use techniques to bring you back psychically, emotionally and mentally before you leave. It is an important responsibility that all skilled dominants take seriously. Let her know if you are too high to safely leave, she will understand and help you. Listen if she decides you are too high to drive. Thank her for anything and everything she does.
Do get invited back:
- It is best to wait to formulate your impression of the session, you may like it better after a few days. Some BDSM is highly anticipated before , disliked during and relished afterwards. That is a part of masochism- doing things that you don’t like. Therefore, don’t ruin your chances of returning by acting unhappy or moping at the end of the session.
- Help her to clean up, disinfect and put away toys, offer to take the rubbishy with you and put in the bins on the way out.
- After a session you will feel so high that you could float out the door so be sure to demonstrate your gratitude before you leave, tell her how you hope to see her again.
- If she works in a house of domination, tip her, she only gets a percentage. Tipping an independent dominatrix or the head Mistress of the house is not necessary. However, if the play was amazing go ahead, a tip is quite special and will show her how much you liked the session.
- Understand that she may have another client waiting so don’t hang around gabbing, she doesn’t want to have to tell you about her next client.
- Call her later or send an email that tells her briefly what you liked about the session and that you hope she will permit you to serve her again.
- Of course, these are all suggestions, each Mistress has her own preferences but any professional dominatrix will certainly be glad to further train a submissive that shows promise by following these rules of protocol.